Saturday, May 16, 2009

I, too, have had students

http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/ggmain/strips/ggmain20090515b.jpg

Last panel, worth a smile.

--------------------------------------------



However, here are some pictures of the new house, second update to the paint, with the new tile in progress. The second picture has had the contrast enhanced, it is a four tile size pattern, I really like it.



The rooms just seem bigger with the tile (which took multiple capacity loads in the Tahoe). Win and Heather laid all of it, all I did was run a jackhammer to help take the old thinset out as we pulled tile in the four rooms we tiled.




I guess I should note that the increased contrast makes the tiles look a little uneven. In real life the tiles are flat, but it is harder to see the pattern.