Friday, July 17, 2009

Rachel's surgery went well, she is doing better and better.

Had a jury trial (we won), Rachel had surgery (got up at 5:00 a.m., they were supposed to report at 7:30 so I could leave by 7:45, I got out for a deposition at 8:45 instead, but the other side got delayed at the airport).

All is well.

All is well, except this morning Rachel got up and decided to jump rope, seeing as her doctor had told her she should refrain from running for a few days but did not mention jumping rope ....

She is safely asleep now.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Glad Rachel is well. When I was 11 and crushed a big toe the Dr. said not to walk on it for 6 weeks, so I didn't, but I rode my bicycle all over town. He never said not to ride my bike.

Stephen said...

Marta, you sound like someone just like Rachel.

This is her third time with a general anesthetic. She prefers IVs and told the doctor that she loathed the mask ...