Thursday, September 23, 2010

On immigration issues

I don't know the answers, though I know the issues are multifaceted and that there is a great deal of human suffering.  I also know that sometimes the side-effects are unthought of (e.g. Mexico has less pressure for internal change because the United States provides some relief -- enough to make a difference, I'm not sure).

I've a post on the topic at http://mormonmatters.org/2010/09/23/am-i-my-brother%E2%80%99s-keeper-undocumented-workers-and-illegal-aliens/

Of all things, I'm curious in what solutions people are proposing these days.

1 comment:

William Reger said...

Completely off topic and out of the blue, but I ran across your blog in a conversation on the bloggernacle on Helmut Huebener. I'm interested in contacting Tom Rogers and wondered if you had current contact information for him? If so, I wonder if you would pass on my e-mail to him -- I apologize for the imposition, but I've been searching for awhile and have had no luck. I'm at wmreger at gmail dot com. Thanks in advance if you can help.